Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Holding Down the Fort

 I hope you guys have had a chance to visit one of Tusculum's Representatives out on the road. This week is a full week of travel for five of our counselors. Eric has been in the middle TN area for two weeks, Andrew is in the Aiken SC area, Becky is in the Knoxville area, Nicole is in the Asheville NC area, and Ashley is making private visit to high schools a little closer to the Greeneville area. As for me, I'm holding down the office. It's kind of a lonely time in the office with everybody out on the road. Most of the time consists of paper work and phone calls. You guys can help yourselves and me out by scheduling a visit with Crystal Hirschy at 1-800-729-0256 ext. 5624. This will give me a chance to get to not only meet with you and your family, but enjoy the beautiful fall weather that east Tennessee has to offer.

We are still preparing and accepting RSVP's for our Big Open house that is coming up this Saturday. I know Eric mentioned it in his last post a couple of days ago, but I wanted to remind everybody that it starts at 8:30 with a continental breakfast and the official welcome will begin at 9:00. Again, just contact Crystal if you and your family are interested in coming.

--Aaron--

No comments:

Post a Comment